Atlanta, Georgia – Nine of Trump’s 18 co-defendants have made an appearance at the Fulton County Jail to meet the noon Friday deadline to turn themselves in. Including Trump himself who plans to turn himself in Thursday, there are nine other defendants who are expected to turn themselves in.
The Atlanta Journal-Constitution has published the names and mugshots of the ones who have turned themselves in so far. This trial is expected to be the biggest thing to ever come to Georgia since the 1996 Olympics.
1. Rudy Giuliani – Former attorney for Donald Trump
2. Sidney Powell – Former attorney for Donald Trump
3. Jenna Ellis – Former attorney for Donald Trump
4. Scott Hall – A bail bondsman within the metro Atlanta area
5. John Eastman – Former advisor to Donald Trump
6. David Shafer – Former Georgia GOP Chairman
7. Cathleen Latham – Former GOP chair for Coffee County and a member of the Georgia Republican Party’s executive committee
8. Ray Smith – Former attorney for Donald Trump
9. Kenneth Chesebro – Former campaign attorney for Donald Trump
All mugshot photos were published by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution via the Fulton County Sheriff’s Department. Check back often for updates relating to this story.