Accelerating Small Business Growth
Atlanta, Georgia – The BeltLine has grown to become Atlanta’s favorite activity trail. Not only is it a trail for exercise and relaxation, but a great location to lounge, casual dining, and retail.
There are various retail opportunities available for both large and small businesses, and to make sure that the smaller retailers are not left out of the opportunities throughout the BeltLine. The BeltLine Business Solutions office has started a new accelerator program targeting small businesses that wish to establish a physical presence along the BeltLine.
The program will offer three different sessions during its inaugural year: Fall 2023, Winter/Spring 2024, and Spring/Summer 2024.
The BeltLine Business Venture will offer the following:
- Three (3) months of virtual and in-person Learning Sessions on a range of business topics may include Business Model Development, Market Feasibility, Business Resiliency, Workforce Development & Job Quality Improvement Support, and Operational Excellence
- Culminating Graduation & Pitch Competition
- Monthly peer-learning and networking opportunities
- Up to 10 hours of tailored 1:1 business advising with experienced entrepreneurs and business consultants
- Connections with other resources aimed at preparing businesses for brick-and-mortar opportunities in the Atlanta BeltLine planning area.
Clyde Higgs, President and CEO, Atlanta BeltLine, Inc. shared in a press release, “The Atlanta BeltLine is a project for the people, and helping local, small businesses succeed is one of our top priorities.” Higgs goes on to say, “The goal of this office is to fill market gaps and meet community needs for business support, especially in underserved areas.”
Applications for the Fall 2023 session are currently accepted until August 18th.
For more information on the BeltLine Business Ventures, please visit the BeltLine Business Solutions Office.